Eric and I returned from a few days down at the beach on yesterday! It was quite relaxing (for me) and I finally don't look like Casper the ghost. Eric hates being away from work, so he can't really relax. He should really get a life! I remembered why I don't often make it down to the beach- it's a 4-5 hour drive! Really long time to be in a car. I took lots of pics my last few days there, a couple are below.
My angel on the beach....this is Linus; Lucy was sick and had to stay home with Aunt Emily. Linus is a "Groodle", and Goldendoodle. He's a cross b/t a Golden Retriever and a standard poodle. He is a mommies boy, and SO sweet. I love him!
My cousin put her two adorable little girls in white dresses for some cute pics on the beach. And since photography is my hobby, that was right up my alley to tag along. Here is a cute one...
Me and my DH on the beach...see, I don't look that big here!
1 comment:
Looks like a good time. I did the sideway photos with mine when I started blogging also LOL.
Post a Comment