Eric in the garage, working hard at refinishing the furniture that will go in Shim's room. It's going to be black, and it looks really good so far.

A cute outfit I got before I knew Shim was a him. LOVE Tj maxx!

My friend Jen at work has a two year old little boy, and gave me a bunch of clothes. They are so cute!

A bib that says how much Shim loves his puppies. I sure hope Shim and Lucy & Linus are BFF.

Again, I love TJ Maxx. I got these really cool bins, which go with my nursery design of white, black, and red. This one we are going to put a red cloth liner in, and use for stuffed animals.

This one will be a trashcan for Shim's room.

A cute basket that doesn't yet have a purpose. Maybe to help organize my cloth diaper stash.

Yep, the belly is growing! I love these maternity jeans; they are so comfy.

I've even got quite the noticeable belly in clothes.
2 comments:
Huba huba----I love the dad fixing up baby stuff pictures! :wub:
So nice Nikki! I love the red, white, & black color scheme (very neat). It's cool Eric is refinishing the furniture, it will have such special meaning that way! Congrats on being a new aunt too! They will both have so much fun, and be so close in age. You are showing so quickly too, you look great. I couldn't wait to wear those comfy maternity jeans, they are the greatest, and having gained weight along the way, I sure could be loving me some right this minute (ha ha). Take care of you & Shim!
Kim :0)
Post a Comment