Our au pair was supposed to arrive this week, but her visa didn't come through. I can only trust that God knew something we didn't....so we are searching again. We are in contact with a girl who is with a family in Idaho. However, she's unhappy in their extremely small town, and her host family agrees she'd be happier elsewhere. I spoke with her host mom today, who had nothing but great things to say. Including that she's really sad to be losing her! So, hopefully her loss will be our gain. Her name is Fran, and she's from Brazil. Hopefully we'll know something for sure in the next couple of days.
Eli's thighs are oh.so.ticklish. And I love it. I harass him frequently, all to naw on those juicy thighs and get a laugh!
Drake has some serious separation anxiety. Especially at church. Which has me really worried, because he starts playschool there in a month. One more month until I have to leave my baby twice a week, for three and a half hours. But for playschool, he'll have the same teachers and classmates, so I'm hoping it gets easier for him over time.
No pics tonight, since I haven't taken any recent ones. If I only had 30 hours in a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment