Wednesday, January 18, 2012
To support the orphan crisis...
The path to Tessa has given me a passion not for adoption, but rather for orphans. Not every family can just run out and start the adoption process. For a variety of reasons! We aren't all convicted to adopt. But, as Christians, we ARE convicted to care for the orphan. I want to use my blog as a journal for my family, but also to support the orphan crisis in our world. Tonight I wanted to share with you sweet Adeye's blog. She is giving away TWO $250 gift cards to Walmart. I know you love Walmart just as much as I do, right? Well, on her blog she has a post of families all on their adoption journey's. But, these families are fundraising and need help to bring their sweet children home. If you go to Adeye's blog, you can find links to these family's stories, and contribute to their adoption costs. Not every family can adopt, but we can help another family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment