Sunday, May 20, 2012

Carowinds & Great Wolf Lodge



Last week we had day passes to GWL, and the kids LOVED it!!!  I could not believe the slides Drake and Tessa would go down, with no fear at all!  Eli was happy as a clam in mud, as long as I was holding him.  


When we arrived, there was a little show going on in the lobby.  All three were mesmerized.
 Drake's teacher text me to ask where he was, so I sent this picture back.  This Mom is not afraid to skip school to go on "field trips".
 My sweeties eating some lunch.

And in other family fun.......
Spring has sprung, and around here that means time for Carowinds!  It's pretty awesome to have an amusement park/waterpark ten minutes away.  We went about a month ago for the first time, and hope to get back there this weekend.  

This may have been big T's first carousel ride.   I promise she liked it! 

 Yes, this is what it's like trying to get a family photo.
 Big boy passed out on Daddy's shoulder on the way to the car.

No comments: