You will all have to bare with me for a little while. As I've become a little more advanced in my photography skills, it's required me to become more advanced in my computer skills. See, 99% of the world take regular pictures in jpeg's. I've started shooting in RAW, which gives me more control over my photos in post processing, but you can't put RAW files online. They have to be jpeg. I'm finishing up a class over at clickinmoms.com that has been super helpful- Lightroom 101. It's a post processing program by Adobe, who also produces Photoshop. LR has a lot of the same features of photoshop but it lets you organize your photos!!! In any case, I am playing around while on vacation, and hopefully I'm going to develop a smooth workflow for shooting, editing, exporting, and blogging. So, with that said, I hope to blog a lot in the next week as I figure things out.
Playing around with lowlight photography, with my new camera. Got a Nikon 600 with a ROCKIN' Iso!
Tell me you can't look at this without laughing. Oh my. My funny girl!
Double rainbow. Immediately thought of August and Rhiannon, the two little girls my friend has lost through a failed adoption and full term stillbirth.
Attempting to get these three to take a picture is hysterically funny. Grandma made their outfits!
-1.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-3.jpg)
-4.jpg)
-5.jpg)
-6.jpg)
-7.jpg)
-8.jpg)
-9.jpg)
-10.jpg)
-11.jpg)
-12.jpg)
-13.jpg)
-14.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment