Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Shim is a ............
So when I woke up this morning, I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I simply could not wait one more day to know what Shim is. For 17 weeks I've wanted a surprise, but this morning it became clear- I HAD TO KNOW!!! So, I called a local ultrasound place (ya know those 3d/4d places), and they fit me in for 2pm. They were running a 10 minute 2D gender scan special for $42.50! I was totally into it, so took the appt and called Eric. The first 5 minutes or so, the umbilical cord was right between the legs. Then Shim decided to start playing lasso with it, and scooted it right out of the way for us. Then the moment of truth- I WAS RIGHT! I just knew Shim was a BOY! There was a cute little penis for all the world to see.....I love having confirmation of my mother's intuition. So, the pics are below, and my next goal is to get up the videos! Check back later tonight to see if I'm that computer saavy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nikki,
Brian and I just analyzed our nephews photos and we do not see the boy anatomy. I'm sure in 15 years he will really appreciate it being on the internet with his aunt and uncle checking him out :-)
Nikki,
Congrats, maybe a cowboy, who knows? I am so happy for you, boys are so special!
Kim :0)
Post a Comment