Friday, June 5, 2009
Seattle
Eric is leaving us today:-( Drake and I are sad, but when he gets home we are going on VACATION. He's headed to Seattle for the national sleep conference, and will get to stay with our good friend Carmen while he's there. He flies in next Wednesday morning on the red eye, and after he gets home and repacks we are headed out. First we have to go to Florence to drop the dogs off, then we are headed to the beach. I am so excited to have some beach time and introduce Drake to the beach! I have a busy weekend since I'm on call tomorrow, and then work Sun-Mon-Tues. Hopefully I won't have to work much tomorrow, b/c I have a bridal shower to attend, plus I need to start packing. I've got lots to get done while my hubbie is out of town. It will all be worth it when I'm playing at the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun, and take some pictures!!!
Post a Comment