Monday, June 29, 2009

Big News!

WE HAVE TEETH!!! Two of them as a matter of fact. Drake also now reaches for (AKA demands) his bottle, and holds it consistently. He also has decided that rolling is no big deal. I guess sitting up alone, and crawling are next. I cannot believe how big my sweet baby is.

I had a great time this past weekend with my college sorority sisters, and hope to get a blog up about that later. It was such a great weekend!

3 comments:

*Fiona* said...

yey for teeth!!!!! how have they affected him? and how is BFing with them?

Angela said...

Slacker where are the teeth pictures!

Angela said...

Here is the link to my site so you can see what you think...this is the public link (so you know what others will see), you can do invite only albums for those wild nights out that only you and the people you send it to can view!
You can get prints from shutterfly, snapfish, photoworks, walgreens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/globe.trotter.photos