Friday, July 3, 2009

A great day

I just wanted to quickly say what a good morning I had yesterday. First, a trip to the local breastfeeding support group. It's a great thing to be surrounded by like minded women.
Then, I went across the street to a new store! It's called Miss Monkey's Boutique, and it is the second location in Charlotte. But the other one is a good 45 minutes away, completely across town. It has cloth diapers and a ton of other really natural and organic stuff. I LOVE THIS STORE! I managed to get out with only one new diaper ( a green acre design with tractor embroidered), a pair of baby legs (too cute with skull and cross bones), and kleen kanteen sippy cup (you know how neurotic I am about plastic), and some mosquito patches that are essential oils instead of chemicals like deet (to keep my sweet baby from being bitten). I was proud I didn't go too beserk!

I work tonight, and tomorrow we finish up all our packing for PUNTA CANA!!! I am really excited, but also nervous about taking our little man with us. It will be a good time, just not the type of vacation I'm used to at an all inclusive. I might as well toss relaxation out the window. Oh well, I can take my daily nap with the Drakester, instead of by the pool. Be prepared for photo overload when we return! And speaking of that, I need a good website to upload photos to. One that's easy to order prints from, and easy to share. Suggestions?

3 comments:

Angela said...

I like picassa (its also in the google family) it lets people upload photos they want, also you can order pictures to be printed off through a couple options of stores.

Lindsay B said...

FLICKR!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You're moving back!!! Can't wait!
-Tarah