Thursday, July 16, 2009

So little time

Drake has been at my parents since Monday, and I am having SERIOUS withdrawals. Eric should be home within half an hour with him. He was only supposed to be gone 2 days, and that ended up dragging out. I can't wait to get my hands on my sweet baby boy. I will say though, I have accomplished a great deal since then. Tuesday we got our entire house cleaned out and staged. Wednesday I worked, but I also got a lot of paperwork done while there, related to my new job. Today, I have also done a lot of paperwork related to changing jobs. To make it as easy to understand as possible for all you non medical people, I have to get a new nursing license and CRNA "approval" with the state of South Carolina. It's actually called an APRN license. (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse). If all that wasn't enough, I have to complete a credentialing packet to obtain priviledges at the new hospital. Did I mention an application for malpractice insurance. Oh, and there is the small detail of fine tuning my actual employee contract, so that it's something I can approve of and sign. I will do a dance of joy when all of these things are FINISHED!!!

We are headed to Buffalo and Canada next week for a long visit with Eric's family. We are really excited, but need to find Eric and Drake's passports. They've been misplaced since we got home. I know where I saw them last, but they aren't there anymore. Wanna come help us look for them? There is a natural living baby store with cloth diapers among other things, in Canada near his family's cottage. Me and Lindsay have very similar ideas and ways of thinking as far as raising our children, so we are going there to empty the bank accounts.

After our trip next week, we don't have anymore trips planned. Unless, of course, you count the one down to Florence to MOVE! I'm excited despite my reservations. I just tell myself that we can always move back in 5 years, if we are miserable. One of my bigger concerns is a care provider for when I'm preggo again. That's an entirely different blog post though.

Well, I gotta go stand in the driveway and wait for my Drakey.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Icky medical paperwork :(