In the middle of August, I took the boys to my parents favorite place, Buck Mountain. Many of their aunts, uncles, and cousins were there too! They had such a great time. We played at the waterfall, and went tubing down the river. So much fun! As the boys get older, I know they will enjoy this mountain more and more. It's so peaceful and perfect there.
The pics from tubing are being developed from the water camera, so you'll have to wait for those.
The view from the top of the waterfall. The hike that took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. because we got lost. Oops. Should've listened to Peyton, she was right all along.

Eli was looking up at Aunt Maggie, to see if she'd had too much wine to be holding him. hahahahaha

My goodness those eyes. He's gonna have those killer blue eyes, just like his big brother and Daddy.

"Coast is clear Grandpa, back this thing outta here!"

Typical view of the weekend: Drake running to Grandpa and the fourwheelers.
Rocking with Ashlee....I don't think Eli had any tummy time that weekend, b/c he was always in someone's arms.

Some chicken on a grill, some BBQ sauce, and a beer. A little slice of perfection.

Drake talking Grandma into some more goldfish.

Grandpa, AKA the chef.

I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLoPCia4w1_KRDk_G_R7b5wZF5EMu5EE_9CwSRhHeESZpQ9kofjCZfMWOH-GOstYKzlBW2yj7LTAqMawgF5S4XlVDF6hzevxuP7fNkkxUBCK4-SpHns4OpOG5LrBjZsvohS-9V2y5f4LY/s1600/DSC_0067.JPG">
Grandma snuggles

Uh oh. He spotted Mommy.

GIVE ME MOMMY!!!

This child simply has no fear. He is so physical and adventurous. ALL boy.

Okay, I've got to find a pic of Drake from this age. You simply won't believe the resemblance. Next post maybe.
So, Drake apparently has no fear of frogs. This is him squishing to death the one he caught!

This is when he spotted the frog, and went after it. He was a man on a mission.

Eyes of wonderment at the waterfall. I love watching him discover and explore the world.

Checking it all out with Aunt Maggie.

That's right, this is how Eli rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment