Blurry pic, but Drake loved to blow bubbles in the water.
Horrendous pic of me, but I sure do love this stinker.
So, remember earlier in the summer when Drake took swim lessons? They were indeed the cutest thing ever. He loved the slide! I was glad we did it, despite the amount of effort it took. I had to feed/dress/pack up two little ones and get to the Y. Drag out the double stroller, and pack up belongings and the littles. Get inside. Pay for Eli's childcare. Get Eli to childcare, and fight with them about the cloth diapers. Explain that he doesn't have a bottle, b/c he won't TAKE a bottle. (Thank heavens that's over!) Make it to locker room, change Drake, get out to pool. Yay, fun, swim lesson time!!! 3o minutes later, start over. Just in reverse order. With tired and hungry kids this time. Makes it more fun the second go around! This little illustration is a perfect example of how 1+1 does NOT equal 2. Hahaha!
1 comment:
I can't wait to do this when Harper is older!
Post a Comment