Monday, January 24, 2011

Drake's first Haircut!

A few weeks ago, I finally had to suck it up. It was time to trim Drake's hair. And notice I say trim, not cut. Someone still called him a girl last week, at a local bouncy house. Some people are just clueless. A bowl cut does not automatically mean girl! I mean, I know my big boy is gorgeous- but seriously!!!

Here he is pre-trim:
Time to trim up those beautiful blond curls :-(
He didn't like the drape at first. He kept hiding under it. He eventually came out and made friends with his stylist! She was GREAT with him! I couldn't believe how cooperative he was for her. It was obvious that working at a kids salon is the perfect job for her.
Before they were friends:
The first cut:

He was starting to smile at her:
NOW he's into it: I think he spotted the cookies and candy she had on her counter.
She put his hair in a bag, and had him give it to me. Seriously, I almost cried. My big boy is so.......BIG!
Oh yeah baby- lollipops!

A little shout out to the salon; Cotswold location.
All done!

No comments: