Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snow photos

I wanted to share a few of our photos from the big Christmas snow. It was pretty, but I'm always ready for it to melt after 24 hours.

Our house in the snow.
Back yard
Drake was a little perplexed by all the white stuff at first.
Back yard and garage
I love this big boy! He had an ear infection at the time, but really wanted to go and play. We made it out for 15 minutes!
Totally loved sledding!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I can kiss these cheeks all.day.long.


Aidan taught Drake how to make a snow angel.
This is how I knew it was time to take the sick boy home; yawning in the midst of the fun.
Fran and Marley decided to have a sled race down the hill, which seemed like a great idea...
...until they crashed into each other.
Fran had never seen snow before!

I've gotten about 150 of my over 300 posts tagged, but decided to take a little break tonight. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Angela said...

The best snow is comes and LEAVEs! :) looks like fun!