Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family Update

We've been keeping busy around here with work and fun! I worked last wed, thurs, and fri, and now I have FOUR days off. Next time I'm complaining about working a 16 hour shift once a week, remind me that I frequently have long stretches off of work.

Saturday morning I took the boys to an event at church, and then that night we had supper club with our besties. This was our second month, and supper club has turned out to be quite the success! We all love it! Today we had a little celebration for Fran's birthday, and her actual birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday, and Happy Valentine's Day!
Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 73 degrees, so we have a trip planned to a park in the afternoon.

I've started a new book, called "ME: The me I want to be." It's really good, and goes along with a video and discussion series that a lot of people at our church are doing. In a nutshell, it's about becoming God's best version of myself. It's really interesting so far!

No comments: