Saturday was our neighborhood's annual Easter egg hunt. And as fate would have it, I had to work. And Eric works every Saturday. Cue.....the rain! Yippee!!! Sunday was gorgeous, and it was rescheduled for 1pm. I headed down with Drake while Eli finished napping, and Eric brought him later. Drake totally got it this year, and came home with a basket full of eggs. They were full of jelly beans and stickers, and other little prizes. And Eli was happy just to chew on the empty plastic eggs. Enjoy some pictures!
Headed to the park!

The hunt was at 1pm, which is also Drake's naptime. He was tired, but trying not to let it show. I caught a glimpse of his nap-readiness on camera. He always rubs his ears.

The eggs were hidden around the playground. This is the little toddler section.

A little instruction....

and he had it down pat.

You can see the basket was filling up.

The loot!

Marley just had to go and show him that the eggs have jelly beans inside. He was in HEAVEN!


We love us some Marley! Aidan and a friend came too, but they were too busy hunting eggs to let me take a picture.

And I love me some Drakey! He was enjoying an easter cookie treat. All of this for only $1. I love that our neighborhood does stuff like this. You'll have to forgive my appearance. I'd been out for Mommy's night out on Saturday, and wasn't quite back to par during the hunt:-)

Yay! Look who woke up and came with Daddy! My little snuggle bug.



Family shot. Mommy and Daddy blinded by the sun, Eli stealing Drake's cup, and Drake trying to escape. Just the norm. I can't wait to see what our pictures will look like when we have all three kids finally together.
No comments:
Post a Comment