Another busy week around here, working and just livin' life.
Eric almost has the playset finished, and the boys are going to love it. They already love the swings and glider!
We have a fun birthday party tomorrow for the boys friend Reese- she is one, and we are excited to celebrate.
The possible gov't shutdown is freaking me out, b/c I'm worried it will slow down the processing of our application to immigration.
Drake is having his first sleep over tonight! He's stayed with grandparents before, but never with friends. He is over at Marley and Aidan's, and I miss him even though he is just across the street. At least my sweet baby is just across the hall in his crib.
I bought a some bedding for Tessa's room today. It's SO cute. I just want our sweet girl home.
The weather has been fabulous, and we are looking forward to a fun weekend outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment