Riding Thomas the Train, with Aidan and Eli

Eli decided he wasn't all that interested.

And then he COMPLETELY lost it. I felt horrible. That was the longest time ever waiting for it to end!

Skee ball. What would a trip to the arcade be without at least a few games of this?

He LOVES tickets and choosing a prize.

Eli loved this. And the carousel as well!

Drake and Daddy went on the ferris wheel. BEFORE I could give Eric a thorough lecture about holding on tight to my big stink.



This is about the moment I freaked. Eric assured me he had a good hold of Drake, but I was not satisfied.


We let them ride the fire trucks, but I was super nervous. The ride operator assured me they were strapped in tight, and that he could stop the ride immediately if they tried to climb out or cried.

They loved it!

Marley, Yoli, and Aidan rode the Flying Bobs.

All is well...

Still going great...

All fun and games...

This is about when we thought they would all puke.

Getting off the cars with Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment