The things that come out of that kid's mouth are hilarious. And unbelievably sweet. I love coming home to hear him say, "Mommy, I missed you". He kisses Eli when he's crying, or gets hurt. He kisses Tessa's photo each night. He knows all about his sister! He'll tell you that she's in China, and Mommy and Daddy have to go up high on the BIG airplane to get her. And of course, that he's going to Grandpa's while we go get Tessa.
Drake loves his rough and tumble gymnastics classes on Saturday mornings with Mommy and Eli. We usually go to Waffle House too, which is always a hit.
He loves school after it's over, but cries every day at drop off. He's so funny though, he'll tell me in the car that he loves school, and isn't going to cry that day. And then he always does. He has fabulous teachers, who are both the sweetest things. One, Mrs. Shari, is in the process of adopting her family's little one Maggie from China. She's a little younger than Tessa. It's so cool he shares that common bond with one of his teachers.
I'd like to blog again soon with some pictures, and some info about an awesome school I found! Hopefully it won't take another month for me to get around to blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment