Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog catch up- Timrod Park, Florence Summer 2012

At some point this past summer, we decided to have a park day while in Florence.  I can never go wrong with that decision, as long as I take plenty of water.  We were lucky enough to have Aunt Cindy join us and have some fun!

 Thinks he is grown.  Huumpphh.
 Eli loved the sand.  Our parks here don't have sand like that.
 Cheesing it up for the camera.  Isn't it hard to believe this child used to HATE the camera?
 I love this series of pics...


 Eli swinging.  He cracks me up.

 My sweet big boy.  I loved his hair like this.  Blogging from 6 months ago reminds me of that.  I need to let his hair grow!
 This one has a smile that simply gets me every.single.time.  I hate when he smiles that smile while being naughty!  It makes it so hard to not laugh while trying to seriously discipline him.

 And this is where Tessa came to believe that Aunt Cindy was her personal playground assistant.

 TaDa!  Gymnast finish!  Aunt Lindsay would be proud!
 Now they both caught on to Aunt Cindy's game.  She got a work out that day!
 These next two pictures are for my Mommy memory.  Tessa was no where CLOSE to doing this type of stuff by herself when she came home, b/c her gross motor skills where so delayed.  Now, she has no issues.  These pics were 6-7 months home, and she was simply amazing at how fast she was catching up.
 She would NEVER go down without holding a hand, when she first got home.  Now she doesn't even care if you are anywhere nearby.
 They decided they were hot.



 And ready for a nature walk.





 And here is a funny series of pics.  Drake never needs help on the playground.  However, he underestimated this slide.  He had no idea how fast it was, or how far it would toss him off the end.  Check out his hair flying as he landed!  Aunt Cindy was perplexed at how quickly he SHOT down that slide.



No comments: