Here we go...Christmas 2012. Again, I vowed to get from behind the camera and try to simply BE there more. So there are definitely less photos than last year.
Tessa is the only kid who will pose for me.
We got the candy ready, and then the kids all iced the cones by themselves. Once the icing was on, they decorated their "trees" with the candy.
I was so excited about the kids Christmas program, b/c last year Eric and I were in China. This year Eric had the flu. Bummer. Drake, in the 3k classes, is now a big boy who stands on the risers. I couldn't believe it! Here he is marching in in front of his teacher. He has on the red pants!
The first song involved guitar playing!
This is one of Drake's teachers, Mrs. Alyce. He loves her to pieces, and frequently talks about her at home!
He never sung, and rarely participated. Some kids were hams, some refused to do anything.
Getting into one of the songs motions?
HERE THEY COME! The 2k classes came in near the end for the last few songs. (T is in 2 k due to developmental milestones). This is Mrs. Jamie leading them in, she is one of Eli's teachers.
First glimpse of my "angel".
Here he is with Mrs. Kim, his other teacher!
Bored, Drake?
Tired and sitting down.
Eli's class continues on...
And he chose to sit by his girlfriend. Figures.
Here comes the other angel!
All the precious wisemen, angels, and other characters.
Mesmerized, but not singing.
Tessa sitting with her teacher, Mrs. Maria. She wouldn't sit though, so another teacher took her.
She spotted me..
Waved and yelled...
And then continued singing jingle bells.
She loved those bells and rang them with all her might.
T trying to get to me.
It was a cute little program, and I'm sad we won't be there next year. Unfortunately, we just need full day childcare. Plus, I've entered T and D in the lottery for full time, all day 4k Montessori. Praying they win a spot!!!
More Christmas posts coming soon!


































No comments:
Post a Comment