Just want to add that I am by no means an expert or even close to it. And if my blogging makes you think a little, don't take my word for it--do your own research! The internet is a fabulous thing!
Nikki, I think that you deserve some major kudos for caring enough to research these things for Shim. I do the same, and it is my prayer that all parents do, even if it's unrealistic. A friend of ours made us this really beautiful wooden rattle when I was expecting Katelyn and it was a wonderful gift. We all, parents and non-parents gotta be cautious about what goes into our bodies in general, huh? I am a major reseacher, too as God gave me 2 of the greatest reasons in the world to do it....its called being a good parent and your'e off to a great start!
1 comment:
Nikki,
I think that you deserve some major kudos for caring enough to research these things for Shim. I do the same, and it is my prayer that all parents do, even if it's unrealistic. A friend of ours made us this really beautiful wooden rattle when I was expecting Katelyn and it was a wonderful gift. We all, parents and non-parents gotta be cautious about what goes into our bodies in general, huh? I am a major reseacher, too as God gave me 2 of the greatest reasons in the world to do it....its called being a good parent and your'e off to a great start!
Tell Shim hello!
Kim :0)
Post a Comment