Saturday was the baby shower, and it was an awesome time. We got so many nice things for Shim, and I've been working on getting his nursery all ready for him. Everyone decorated onesies with fabric pens, and I can't wait to put him in them. We had a little get together Saturday night at the Kirsch's, and I got some wings and pizza. The only thing I was missing was the beer. We had brunch at Lindsay's Sunday morning, and left for the airport after the Bills game. It was so much fun to see everyone, since it won't be until after Shim is here that we make it back. It sucks that Eric's family is so far away, but it makes the trips back home all the more special. I've included alot of pics below.
This coming weekend is my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party, plus two baby showers in Florence. We'll be gone Friday to Sunday again, but this is our last trip. If we make it to Florence for Thanksgiving and Christmas, it'll just be for the day. Look for lots more photos after next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment