We are mostly ready- there are only a few more select things we need to get to be completely ready. They are all small things though, that we could grab at the last minute if needed. I am so excited to meet him and see what he looks like. We came up with two more potential names today.....this is going to be such a hard decision. We now have three we really like a lot. And no....I'm not sharing. You'll just have to wait and be surprised!
Sunday afternoon my parents came to Charlotte and spent the night, on their way to the mountains for a quick vacation. It worked out perfect, because they were able to bring the rest of our gifts we couldn't fit in the jeep. We went to BRU and picked up the crib. My Mom was determined to see the bedding all put together, and bought the mattress I told her not to. I have a coupon that is valid starting November 30th, so wanted to wait until then. She is out of control; in a humorous grandmotherly way.
Eric and my dad put together the crib, bassinet, swing, and stroller. I could not believe it was all done in one night! It's all so cute, now I just can't wait to have my little man here to put him in it all. Here are some photos of the pandemonium.
2 comments:
Nikki,
I love the nursery so far! I just love everything. The crib is very unique, and so modern! Looks like your almost ready for his big entrance into this world! I am soooo happy for you, although I would like to know the names, how cruel you are!..lol I don't wanna wait..wahhh..
Tell Shim hello, and take care of yourself too! BTW I can't believe the little Nikki I knew from high school is all grown up, I'm so proud of you!
Kim :0)
what a great support team there!
Post a Comment