Monday, November 17, 2008

What a weekend!

Well, we knew ahead of time that it was going to be quite the weekend, but WOW! We had such a wonderful time, and were very busy. We drove down to Florence Friday afternoon, and got there around 5:30. We got ready and went on the to the Florence Country Club with Davy and Bridget at 7. Let the party begin! Well, except for Bridget and myself. The party was for my grandparents 6oth wedding anniversary, and my parents were one of the couples hosting. It was a night of seeing people I hadn't seen in forever, introducing my adorable hubbie, and just hanging out with family.
Some of the pictures are quite hilarious, and they can all be seen at my mac gallery.
See gallery.mac.com/winternichole
No www
The most interesting part of the night was driving home my parents, grandparents, great aunt, and little cousin....all in my parents van. That is an experience that I won't soon forget. We'll just say that I was one of the few that hadn't become very close and personal with the bartenders. A sneak peak of some of the pictures is below.

No comments: