I had my almost 37 week appt today (36 and five days). I was expecting to see Tina, but actually got to see the newest and fifth midwife. Her name is Gannon, and I really liked her. I was happy to meet her now, rather than taking the chance of meeting the first time when I'm delivering. She seemed sweet and smart, and already knew from my chart what my birthing wishes were. We talked about my birth plan a little, and she seemed very supportive. I think I have them all on board now! It was a little stressful making sure I had gone over my birth plan with all five of them. Just please don't let me deliver on a weekend with an OB who has no clue what my plan is.....or worse yet, isn't supportive. I'm thinking positive thoughts.....a weekday delivery!!! I love my midwives, and apparently all the other pts do to, b/c they are BOOKED. The practice now has 8 OB's and 5 midwives. My weight gain is up to 18 pounds, and my BP was fabulous. My urine this week looked much better since I didn't eat a ginormous bowl of oatmeal with sugar for breakfast. What a difference that makes!
Again, have a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment