You know you're 9 months pregnant when you are too tired to go get a mani/pedi. I came home for a nap instead! I did pick out Shim's birth announcements today, and I just love them! For those who know me well, you know how obsessed with invitations and stationary I am. I am at my happiest in a really good store that has a big selection of all those wonderful things. They let me bring the envelopes home so I can get a head start on the addressing. Thank goodness! I also picked out a really cute invite for my SIL Bridget's baby shower. Yay for another shower, this time with lots of pink!
I'm spending a nice chill weekend at home, and I'm not cleaning! I want to, but I'm controlling those urges with naps. Eric promised he'd mop and vacuum, so we'll see. I'm having to force myself to relax, but it's honestly what I need at this stage in the game. Otherwise, I'm going to end up with a Christmas baby instead of a January baby. Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
Have a great weekend Nikki!!! Rest up!!!!
Post a Comment