
I've seen three movies in the past month.......I'm trying to make up for all the ones I know I won't be seeing in the next year. 4 Christmases was good, typical comedy for Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. On Christmas Day, we set out to see Marley and Me, but it was sold out everywhere. We ended up seeing Seven Pounds with Will Smith and Rosario Dawson. I really just cannot say enough about this movie. I think everyone should go out and see it tomorrow! It was intriguing and capitivating; I don't say that about many movies. You really have to pay attention though- there are alot of things you'll miss otherwise. One thing that was really interesting about it, is that you never really know what exactly the movie is about. There are so many unanswered questions the whole way through. GREAT movie- Go see it!
Today I went and saw Marley and Me with my girlfriends Jill and Melissa. We bawled our eyes out! It was so good, and an honest look at a family's life with their dog. I came home and gave both of my dogs a big ol hug. I love my doggies. I know they will take the back seat once Shim arrives, but I sure do love them. They are both awesome. I've included a fabulous photo of them from last Halloween. (The time of year explains sweet Linus's mohawk)
No comments:
Post a Comment