Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It is finally 2009, the year of Shimmeister's arrival. I can't believe it's finally here. It's crazy to think that he should be here in about 2 weeks, and will for sure be here in 3-4 weeks. I really hope I'm not too overdue b/c I'm quite ready to hold him. Saturday my coworkers are having a shower for me and Shim, so that will be alot of fun. We're gonna do it here at my house, which is really nice b/c I won't even have to go anywhere! And everyone can see his nursery. Speaking of that, I can pretty much say his nursery his completely ready. I should've taken pics today while it was light out, to avoid using the flash. Maybe Saturday or Sunday I'll do that. It is SO cute. The only thing left is the cushion for the rocking chair. It's been ordered, so should be here soon. Now my bottom won't get sore from all the hours of nursing the little man.

Eric and I went to a party last night at a friends house, and I stayed out until 12:10! I was very proud of myself. That's impressive for a woman 38 weeks pregnant. We've spent the day between relaxing and cleaning. Eric even got in a round of disc golf. All this relaxing and sports will soon come to an abrupt halt!

No comments: