Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and NYE


I'm sure I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Eric and I had a fabulous holiday season. It involved lots of relaxing and napping, and NO TRAVELING! As much as we love spending time with family and friends, it was so nice to have a year without having to pack up and hit the road or airport. That was the last thing I wanted being so preggo. Here are some pics:

Eric and I went to a NYE party at Joel and Anna's. It was also Anna's 30th birthday, so we had a double celebration. I stayed at til 12:10am, which was very impressive for the lady 38 weeks pregnant.

All the girls: Anna, Hayley, Michelle, Melissa, Kim, Jill, and me. As if it's difficult to really tell which one is me, with the massive belly.
I think this was Chrismas Eve if I remember correctly. Eric and I went to dinner with a bunch of friends, where LOTS of wine was consumed. Except by the knocked up DD of course. This was when we got home- Eric had a nap on the couch with princess Lucy.
Linus got a bow Christmas morning. He is so darn cute.
Eric after too much wine.....this is Lucy's everyday look. Lucy now weighs 99 pounds, and was scolded at the vet this past week. She has to go on diet food, and get less with each feeding. She is NOT happy about it.

No comments: