We've had a busy last week. Eric's parents were here Saturday til today, which was awesome. Having grandma here allowed me to get a nap each day, and she cooked and cleaned like crazy. Grandma's are the best! I have some photos downloading, so I'll work on getting those posted soon.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Post #100 Baby!!!
100 posts, I just can't believe it! When I started this blog, I thought it would be like a lot of other things I start. They sound good in the beginning, but then fizzle out as I lose motivation and time. But, I've really become quite fond of blogging. Mostly b/c I can say whatever I want, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Hehehe! And, if someone does have something nasty to say, I can just delete their comment. I've never gotten any rude or mean comments, but then again, I don't blog about extremely controversial things. It's alot of fun talking about Drake incessantly, which is kinda what this blog has evolved into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment