It was so nice just to get out and walk around, and feel a part of society again. Eric is so sweet, he even used the valet for the car to avoid having Drake in the cold. I'm not sure if I was being OCD or not, but had to keep his carseat covered with a blanket the whole time. Even though the pediatrician said it's perfectly fine to take him out, I'm still apprehensive. I hate cold and flu season. I'm going to try to download some new pics later.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Out to dinner
I have the best husband in the world. He's so worried about me being cooped up in the house, and keeps offering everyday to watch Drake for 2 hours so I can just get out for a short bit. It's so cold, I really don't care to get out much though. But last night, we packed up our little man and headed to the mall. We walked around for a little bit, and then our big guy got fussy. I went to Nordstrom's, because they have a kick-butt nursing area in their ladies rooms. After I fed Drake, we walked around some more before heading to Cheesecake Factory. I even had half a beer, which tasted fabulous. Unfortunately, it was about 9pm by this point, and I was about to fall over I was so tired. The beer was not helping that situation, at all. We ate, and ordered our cheesecake to go, and then big guy started to stir. The timing was impeccable. Drake sucked on my pinkie the whole way home, and ate as soon as we walked in the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh you do have a great man there! And YUMMY cheesecake factory--I haven't had that in over a year!
Post a Comment