Tuesday, January 13, 2009



How can you not just fall in love with this face?
Being protected by his big sister Lucy.
Being protected by his big brother Linus.
On our first walk on the greenway. There was a stroller briefly involved until he decided Mommy's arms were more fun.
My brother holding Drake. He'll be holding McCall in 3 short months!

3 comments:

bestamommy said...

Nikki,

I love the pics of Drake with your doggies, I love them! I particularly love the shot of him with his big bro! Davy looks so natural with Drake, he looks so proud too! Yes, I t-totally agree with you about teenager non-drivers, except I tend to feel the same with the elder pop too (sorry..sometimes it just seems they are just too old to drive). I am so proud of you! I am so overwhelmed that you decided to breastfeed too! Drake is such a God-send Nikki!

Kim :0)

Bridget Gregg said...

The picture of Davy with Drake makes me laugh...and laugh hard. It's like Drake knows what crazy adventures are in store for him with Uncle Davy.

Oh and if you already don't know this- I loooooooooooooove my perfect nephew Drake!

Christine said...

What a beautiful baby boy you have!!! Congrats!