Guess who got a new diaper???? That's right, a new monogrammed diaper came in the mail from Aunt Lindsay! It fits great and is so super cute!

I just cannot believe how BIG my little man is getting. Rolls everywhere.

Someone managed to scratch himself in his sleep last night. See his poor little cheek? This is his "I just woke up" face.

Lifting that head up!

Face plant during tummy time.

As if there was any question......

My sweet husband did two really nice things last Friday. First, he stopped at a Farmer's Market downtown and got some fresh organic fruits and veggies. Second, he brought me flowers!

I have a new favorite place. I call it The Mecca. It's real name is the Carter's Outlet.

Big Pimpin...

I'm so in love!
3 comments:
The diaper looks so cute!!!! I need to take a pic of Lacey in her's!!!
Looks like you found a Carter's store in Charlotte... uh oh...
Nikki,
He is getting so big....love the new pics! Especially the one with him in his new diaper (Lindsay, you are so very talented!) Nikki, you are so very fortunate to have her as a SIL,..I love the flowers, beautimous..it was so nice of Eric to think of you..I'm so jealous..gotta go spank my hubby..j/k...keep taking those great pics!
Kim K. :0)
LOVE the diaper! And that last picture just melts my heart.
Post a Comment