Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yippee Yay!

So, the washing machine isn't broken. Eric isn't sure why it was leaking last night, but it's fine today. While I'm thrilled not to have to drop $500 on a new one, I am a little disappointed to not get a new one. I'd love a nice new energy efficient washer for my diapers!
My cousin has a crib and changing table she is letting us borrow! I'm pretty excited. I have to check out the lot number on the crib to make sure it doesn't have a recall on it.
I can't wait to get started on Eli's nursery!

3 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Isn't it great to re appreciate things you didn't think you were going to get to keep?

Liz said...

I know you don't know me, I'm a friend of Steph's...and I hope you don't think I'm some creepy stalker...but I'm excited for you saving $800 in one week. According to Lizonomics, that means you've earned a bonus lap through the bodycare section at Whole Foods for some new yummy soap. =)

Niknok said...

I think I'm a fan of this lizonomics! Unfortunately, we don't have a whole foods here. Earthfare will have to suffice!