Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Florence Fun

Drake and Eli have had such a great time visiting with family in Florence. Drake is spending his days outside, playing with Grandpa. Eli is spending his time snuggling with Grandma, in between feedings with Mommy. He REFUSES to take a bottle. We've already tried three types. Eli went to his cousin Peyton's baseball game last night. Drake has had loads of fun playing with Aunt Amber, who he absolutely LOVES. And they've both gotten lots of love and snuggles from their Great-Grandma Sissy.

We've gotten some adorable pics, but you will all have to wait until I get back to Charlotte so I can upload them. The funniest ones are of how dirty Drake is at the end of the day. He plays so hard outside. Today one of my best friend's from college is coming over, so they will have more fun visiting. I have a hair appointment tomorrow, and can't wait to get this hair cut! Eli is just gonna have to go with me, since he wants no part of a bottle. Luckily, the girl who does my hair when I'm here, is very pro-breastfeeding.

We are heading home Thursday, with a fun pit stop planned in Columbia. My parents are going with me and the boys to the zoo!!! I can't wait to take Drake, and see his reaction to the animals. Eli will just enjoy the stroller and my Moby wrap. We've got it planned to drive up there during Drake's morning nap, wear him out, and then I can drive on to Charlotte in the afternoon when everyone is exhausted. And then my parents can head on back home and enjoy not having their house being taken over:-)

Eric is at home, working and taking care of the house/dogs. At least he's getting some sleep, b/c this Mommy sure isn't. Eli is still eating every 2- 3 hours at night. Usually every two. I can't wait for him to get to about 10 pounds, and start sleeping better. And then I want to freeze him there, b/c I just can't take my sweet boys growing up so fast. Anyone know how to make your kids STOP growing up so fast?

No comments: