Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspired!

So, a while back I blogged about Kelle Hampton and her blog, www.enjoyingthesmallthings.blogspot.com. It is inspiring and beautiful to read. It will make you think, and it will make you pause to enjoy the little things in your life a little bit more. I suggest everyone follow it!

Anyhow, she is a professional photographer and takes gorgeous photos! She has for the past three years made a hard back "coffee table book", with pics of her daughters previous year. It's part of her daughters BD gift, and she plans to do it for 18 years. I just LOVE this idea. What a wonderful way to document her life. For the Mom, and the child. So, I've decided to do this for my boys. With iphoto on my Mac, it's honestly not that technically difficult. And I'm only one year behind!!! Once I get Drake's first year done, then I can just take my time and do each boy month by month. When I finish each year, I'll order two books. One for my little man (and their future wife), and one for me. I thought it was so cool when Eric's mom gave me his baby book. It was cool to see his pictures as a baby and child, and read about what kind of things would set him off into a temper tantrum. Essentially, that's what these books will be, just more pictures. I'm really excited to get started! Thanks Kelle for this wonderful idea!

No comments: