Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stream of consciousness.....

My two boys are exhausting and overwhelming, but worth every second.

I can't control how people treat me, but I can control if I allow them in my children's life. Treat me poorly, I'll just ignore you. Treat my children poorly, and I'll wish you to the depths of hell, and cut you out of all of our lives completely. Just a thought. Don't mess with my kids.

I'm tired of hearing about Arizona's immigration law.

Breastfeeding support group starts back up this week, and I'm super excited. I love my LC (lactation consultant) Cindy.

We turned in Drake's papers today for preschool. I hope he does indeed get the available slot. I really hope he enjoys it two days a week in the fall. It's only 9:30-1, so it shouldn't be too much. I don't want the little tyke overwhelmed.

I've NEVER envied mothers who have to send their children to daycare. Eric and I have always worked hard to make sure that private nannies are in our budget. However, if we were a daycare family, I'd be enjoying time with just Eli right now. Instead I'm taking care of a toddler who never sits still AND my newborn who lives on my boob. So, yes, right now I'm a little envious of daycare families.

I can't wait for not one, but TWO weeks at the beach with my family coming up!!!!!!! Eric can only come for a couple of days, (work), but I'll be there with the boys, my awesome parents, and many aunts/uncles/cousins. And my favorite non-relative Amber. (You'd better ask off work now!!!) Can you say Momma is getting a TAN??? Oh, and while we are there, we are having Drake's 18 month portraits, plus family portraits done on the beach. I'm super duper excited about that:-)

Although I'm tired of hearing about Arizona, I am getting a little worried about this spreading oil slick.

We got Eli's birth announcements back yesterday, and assuming I get them addressed tonight, they are going out in the mail tomorrow. They are so pretty, and I just love the way they turned out. The way we came about having his portraits done is a long story, for another post when I post the pictures.

I am amazed at how some unfortunate people allow themselves to be so completely manipulated and controlled in a marriage. I truly hope and pray it's b/c they don't see the truth, rather than assuming there is no way out. There is always a way out, and I'm always available to help.

I think my stream is over with......

No comments: