In one month, we'll be back at Disney! I am beyond excited, even though this trip will be much different than our last. I won't be sleeping in, or taking as many naps as I'd like, but that's okay. Instead, I get to see joy on my children's faces each day. And THAT makes all the sleep deprivation in the world worth it. I went to Disney for the first time in 2007, with Eric, and that was his second trip. He'd been as a child, but we had lots of fun on our "adult" Disney trip.
Here we were at the castle:
The only downside to the trip was having to wear my glasses the entire time, because I was having LASIK surgery when we returned. I do NOT miss glasses and contacts! Here was my Mickey waffle. They turn anything and everything into Mickey heads down there.
Minnie was totally feeling my husband up. Although, he was just my fiance at the time.
Fun times!!!
Even the ice creams bars were Mickey heads!
I'm so excited to go back to Disney, and take the boys. It's going to be a BLAST! We will be staying on site, and going to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. Fun times are ahead! I've got lots of packing, planning, and preparing to do!
3 comments:
I just got back from my latest disney trip. Which hotel are you staying at? I've stayed at a couple different ones and love it!
We are staying at Beach Club Villas! I'm so excited!!!
We got engaged at Epcot (german section)! I can't wait to see pics of your trip!
Post a Comment