This post starts the beginning of my 2012 catch up! I have about 15 events in my photo library to put on the blog for this year. I love to print these off so the kids can look back later. This post is from our beach trip back in June. Our last night there, I decided to take the stinkers out there and get some pictures. I decided to do Tessa last, since I did actually have pictures of her done professionally in April. Of course the sun went down and we ran out of time. I got some great ones of Eli, but the light was pretty crappy by the time I got Drake out there. By the time I got Drake back to the house, it was too dark to take Tessa out. Next year!
I love this one with the reflection.
I love this one b/c they way he is standing reminds me of him still standing like a little unsteady baby. I miss my babies.
Time to run!
Silly goose
Splashing around
Eli is my drool monster! When will it EVER end?
Such a stinker!
I need a canvas of this
Funny kid
Walking home!
Drake's turn!!!
I don't remember what he found so funny.
When did he get so BIG?
They both have the same obsession with jumping to see how high they can make the water splash.
Love this big boy
Future lifeguard?





























No comments:
Post a Comment