I am in a crazy crunch this next week to finish the year's blogging. There are SO many things I haven't yet covered, but really want included in the year's blog book. We'll see just how far I get! But first off, I'm trying to finish our Disney trip. After a long day at AK, we came back for dinner and swimming. Our resort had a great kiddie pool area.
Wednesday morning we got up and headed back to MK. Our plan was MK, then nap, then Hollywood Studios.
We pretty much spent the entire morning in Adventureland. There were hardly any lines, so we just rode everything as many times as we wanted. Eric took these two stinkers in the tree house while Eli and I got some fast passes.
The Jungle Cruise
These two were being silly after Pirates of the Caribbean.
The Aladdin Magic Carpets. Eli LOVED this one, and we rode it about 4 or 5 times in a row. If you wonder why there are fewer pictures of him, it's because he was totally glued to me. It was hard to get a picture of him when he was always in my arms.
I just love this sweet smile.
Here we are heading to Tom Sawyer's Island.
And exploring the island
For those curious how you take three kids in a stroller that holds two, this it the deal! We rarely had all three in that same time, b/c no one really like to ride but Tessa.
We bailed on our DHS plans and took a good nap. I then called the dining reservations to see if any resort near us had some open seats for a good dinner. And much to our surprise, they got us in at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and Prince Charming. We took the boat to MK from our resort, and then hopped the monorail to The Polynesian Resort. From there we walked to The Grand Floridian where our reservation was.
This is Eli's "B" that he stole from Drake. It seriously was Drakes for years, and Eli decided a few months ago that it is now his. And he LOVED to drag it all over Disney.
GF in the distance, from the boat.
MK all lit up at dusk.
Dinner was comical. The kids were starving, so as soon as we sat down, I went to the buffet to fix their plates. Of course, that was right when all the characters came out and started rotating through the tables. Well, my kids don't even know who Cinderella is, much less the other characters from that story. It's just one of the many Disney movies we haven't gotten to. They are obsessed with Mickey Mouse and his pals, but could not care less about the princesses. So, it made for funny pictures. They checked him out as he signed our matte, but I had to force them to take a picture with him.
Tessa, of course, did want to give him a hug.
Drake is thinking, "Cinderella who? I need a drink refill!".
Don't you love Tessa's mouth of food? I said to say cheese, and she took me seriously, food and all.
The step sisters were hilarious, and NEVER broke character. They were my favorite.
And my fav of all.
I just loved this big boat. It took people from the TTC to MK. It was so pretty, but we never got the chance to ride it.
































No comments:
Post a Comment