Monday, September 8, 2008
Cruise Day 2
We spent today in Southern Italy, and it was AMAZING! We went to the island of Capri, the town of Sorrento, and then to Pompeii to see the ruins. It was a very long day, but one of our best yet. It's now just after 7pm here, and we're gonna get ready and head off to dinner. I'm sure I'll be back in bed early, despite my hour nap:-) Tomorrow is a day at sea, and I am excited about a day to do nothing but rest. And I already have my massage scheduled for 10:30. I see there are still some hurricanes in the southeast, and we hope all of our family and friends are escaping those troubles. How are our dogs Mom? Give Lucy big fat kisses from mommy, and tell Linus he's still my man. I don't know how we're ever gonna leave Shim for vacations, b/c it's hard enough leaving the dogs! I'll update more tomorrow while we have time at sea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are glad you are having so much fun. Enjoy! The dogs are fine-Dutchess & Lucy tried to attack a cat under the deck. Linus thought about it for a minute. Cosuin Wrigley wasn't here yet so he didn't get in trouble. They were all in time out this morning! It is fun watch 8# Rocky take control of 98#Lucy. Rocky eats his food, and Lucy has to watch. Quite comical!Have fun love ya
Post a Comment