Eric got the chair rail up in the nursery today, and it looks really good. He's such a great husband- very handy! I bought some drawer liner, and may start putting that in the dresser and chest of drawers tomorrow. I'm on call from 6:30am Sat morning until 6:30am Sun morning, so my productivity level depends on how busy the hospital is. Hopefully the rain will keep people indoors. At the same time, I'd love to get called in at least once for some $$$.
We are running severely low on gas in Charlotte. Lines are over an hour long, IF you can find a station with gas. If morons with 3/4 tank weren't "topping off", it wouldn't be such an issue. My jeep is out almost- the light is on. Eric still has almost a full tank, so we'll be using his car for awhile. We're hoping the situation is resolved before his car gets low. We don't have any plans really this weekend, especially since I'm on call and it's raining for days. I do have a massage scheduled for Sunday, and I'm quite happy about that. My hips and back hurt. I hope I have the gas to get there:-)
Well, Eric is headed outside to get in the hot tub, and I may join him. It depends on how hard it's raining right now. Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
Gosh Nikki,
I didn't even know about the weather situation there. Although, I really do miss the rain, as crocodile skin gets old..fast. Enjoy your weekend, sounds like the nursery is coming along nicely, its so much fun, isn't it? Well, Katie & I are headed out for some time without the boys, so talk to ya later. Tell Shim hello for me! How are those doggies?
Kim :0)
Girl you forget your spoiler alert warning!!!! (I haven't downloaded ER yet to watch it :P )
Thanks for not saying anything more about grey's---I may have had to boycott your blog for a bit LOL.
Post a Comment