Well, it is Saturday morning and for some strange and crazy reason, I can't sleep. We got home and to bed around 11pm, and it sure was good to see my own bed. I think part of the reason I can't sleep is that I know there is so much I want to start getting done. The first load of laundry is in, so the cleaning shall commence. I don't go back to work until Wednesday, so I've got four full days to get alot of stuff done. Don't be suprised if you don't hear from the Kirsch's for a while. Meanwhile, I will start posting pics at gallery.mac.com/winternichole. There is no www. Have fun checking out the pics!
1 comment:
Nikki,
So glad that you 3 made it home safely! Now you have so many memories forever, to share with Shim too. You might have a bit of jet-lag, time change might be causing lack of sleep, u know? Well, when do you get the doggies back? Take care of you! When is your next check-up? Thanks for sharing the pics with us all, they are wonderful!
Kim :0)
Post a Comment