Monday, November 17, 2008

Anniversary Party Photos


My granddad and cousing Claire dancing, while everyone else does the Electric Slide.

My Mom was having a fabulous evening :-)

Seriously....the train.....at a 60th wedding anniversary party? In my family, you'd better believe it. It's not a party until the dancing starts!
Me and my preggo SIL Bridget.....holding on to the babies!
My sweet hubbie kept rubbing my belly to tell Shim Hi.
My wonderful grandparents who have a thing or two to teach about a lasting marriage.
The entire clan
My dad's face is partially covered, but this is our belly contest. I won!
My grandparents dancing.....awww....

3 comments:

bestamommy said...

Nikki,

I am so happy to see that you all had such a great time! What an amazing accomplishment...60 years, and still going strong! I love the pictures, and your mom looks like she had so much fun. However, I must admit my favorite pic is of Eric's hand on your belly! So many great memories for you all! Tell Shim hello for me! Not much longer now...yippee!

Kim ;0)

Anna said...

Great pics Nikki! You have a lovely family!

Angela said...

looks like everyone had a good time. And I love your dress!