I am so happy the nasty commercials are over! Here in NC, the ones between Elizabeth Dole and Kay Hagan were ruthless and hateful. I'm glad it's all over and finished. I obviously am happy with the results, now I just hope people will come together and support Obama. At least give him a chance to either prove himself, or fail....then hate him if you want to. But I am so sick of hearing people say that they just can't support him, because they are scared of him. What are you scared of? I've started asking people that when I hear them say they are scared. No one has had a good answer yet. Someone at work said they are scared of his wife b/c they think she's an angry black woman. And that has what exactly to do with Obama leading our country? Enough political talk.
Shim is well, he moves ALL the time now. Crazy little man in there. I wonder what on earth he's doing. Taebo again? My next checkup is on next Thursday, with Sage again. I'd like to have a couple more appointments with Jan as well, b/c it's been a while since I've seen her. I've been considering giving a couple of the OB's a chance. Particularly the lady I've seen before (when the midwives were all booked), and the OB that delivered my friend Kim. It would be nice to feel comfortable with a couple of them, in case I end up with them.
Our diapers are all washed, fluffed, and ready to go. I promise to take some pictures soon so you all can see!
2 comments:
Yah for Obama!!!!
And I want to see your CD collection!!! Pics!!!
Woot for Obama!!!!!
Post a Comment