Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There is a foot in my rib. A couple of them actually, and it's becoming quite uncomfortable. I cannot believe there are still just over six weeks to go, b/c I'm quite over this whole pregnancy thing. I'm ready to move on to the newborn thing. His nursery is almost completely done, and it's really cute if I do say so myself. Once it's 100% finished, I'll post some pics.
This weekend I'm going to have my jeep cleaned really well, and install the carseat, window shade, and baby mirror. I guess I should say Eric is going to install......I will just supervise. And maybe, just maybe, I'll put up a Christmas decoration. I won't push it though, I don't want to get too tired. I'm in the middle of working a 6 day stretch, so that's why there are a lack of blog entries to read. This is my last big stretch of working, and after this I'm only gonna do 4 days a week. Time to rest and mentally prepare for this little guy whose foot is in my right lung.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Do you really need TWO functional lungs!? LOL I bet you wouldn't be happier if shim flipped and was kicking your bladder and cervix either! Maybe you have a future footballer in there!!!!

bestamommy said...

Let the fun begin..lol..When does the maternity leave begin? Sounds like you are getting all of the finishing touches completed! How exciting!

Kim ;0)