It was great for me to be home, because my Mom took night duty. I'd pump a couple of bottles during the day, and she would do the nighttime feedings. I actually got some sleep, and it was fabulous. Eric and I miss our night nurse!
This is a busy week for me, with alot of random things to get done. My main goal is to buy a car. My jeep is due to be turned in soon, and I'm either getting a Pilot or Highlander. I've waited til the last week of the month, b/c the salesmen are willing to deal. Another lofty goal of mine is to become proficient with my videocamera, and getting the footage onto my mac, and then online. Hopefully you can all see just how darn cute Drake is, very soon! My third big goal is to print photos and work on Drake's baby book.
Speaking of Drake, he is a big chunky monkey now. I weighed myself, and then weighed holding him, and there was a TEN POUND DIFFERENCE! Now granted, that was with clothes on. I cannot wait until his two month checkup, because I'm dying to see what his official weight is. He had about three chins, and his "chicken leg syndrome" had resolved. My big man officially has rolls!!! I hope to get photos posted at some point today.
1 comment:
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I bought a Honda Pilot about a year ago and I love it.
Jessica Hall
Post a Comment