Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a gorgeous day

Geez the weather was gorgeous here today! I took Drake for a walk in Freedom Park, then we met Daddy (AKA Eric) at Big Daddy's burgers, and our friends Ryan and Michelle. It was so nice to spend the entire day outside. Even when we got home, we spent the whole afternoon on the deck. It's giving me horrible spring fever, and I'm not going to be a happy camper when it turns cold again.
I set up Drake's play area and he just loves it! Well, okay, he just stares around. But I swear the stares mean he loves it! It's fun to take him in there when he's so awake and alert, because he seems so into all the bright colors. Maybe I'll post some photos tomorrow of playtime. This entire week is supposed to be nice weather, so I'm hoping to go for alot of walks. And definitely spend alot of time on our deck. I love it out there!

1 comment:

Angela said...

well deck pictures or/and play area pictures please! I can't mentally see it...so you just have to show me!